Friday, January 14, 2011

Swimming With The Fishes

A rare night out on the town in one of the tourist trap restaurants on the seafront. I was gazing at a huge cylinder of tropical fish, remembering how wonderful it was to snorkel in an ocean like bathwater, feeling the sun on my back whilst swimming face down following fish. Drifting with the tide, lulled by the ocean, perfect, relaxing, bliss.

Me: We need to go back to Hawaii.
LK: How long have we been married?
Me: Almost 15 years.
LK: Well, that's almost 15 years of me not going to Hawaii as often as I want.
Me: ---
LK: I'm just saying, circumstances, you know.
Me: --
LK: I'm not calling you a circumstance.

2 comments:

Voyance serieuse said...

I appreciate, cause I found just what I was looking for. You’ve ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

voyance gratuite mail said...

I seriously enjoy your posts. Many thanks