Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Careful What You Wish For....

'They' always say that you should blog as if the person you'd most hate to read your your stuff is devouring every word. Well, that's true for those who give a damn about what people think, - which as my Mum reads this, is pretty much me. Hi Mum!

There should also be a caveat which states, be careful, and terribly, terribly aware that if you bleat about not being able to do a race because the entry fee seems a little steep that someone might just call you on it, and use their connections to make that fee go away.

Thanks Chilly, it appears that in *ouch* only three weeks time I'll be doing the Santa Barbara Triathlon.

Thankyou, you're a real friend......

.....(sarcasm may be real or implied).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just doing it for Mooks. I know she wouldn't want to do her first triathlon alone and I certainly can't, what with this perforated eardrum and all.

Anonymous said...

I haven't been gone that long. Who the hell is Mooks?

Anonymous said...

Ali blah blah is to LK as Mooks is to Raph...if you are who I think you are, you'll figure it out. Surely you haven't forgotten us all!

Unknown said...

You guys are so awesome - I would have done it by myself, but am honestly thrilled that I will not be the only person people are laughing at! And who the hell is anonymous? Could it be someone who now lives in TX?!
; )

Anonymous said...

Yes that's right, unless you're perfect you can not give advice. A good message.
voyance par mail