Sunday, July 22, 2007

Did We Provide You With Exceptional Service?

You've got to love the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale. I dragged my arm-load of 'bargains' to the checkout and the following happened:


Nordstrom Sales Associate: 'Hi, was anyone helping you today?'

Me: 'Er, yes she was, oh and I think you should know that the lock in changing room 10 doesn't seem to be working, I got stuck in there'

N.S. Ass: 'Oh my God you poor thing. Did you get out?'

Me: 'No, no I didn't. You should probably call someone.'

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

no she didn't. you HAVE to quit making these stories up!

AliBlahBlah said...

I would never lie about shopping.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it the Anniversary sale going on? I was just there and didn't see any stinkin half yearly sale.

Unknown said...

Oh! You poor thing! Did you get out yet, or are you still in there?

nice to find another expat's blog, although I think LA is a bit more glam than Michigan.

Fresh Hell said...

HI-larious! Don't let Anna grow up to be that SB girl... Not bloody likely, but still...

One week warning: The Massholes are coming!

AliBlahBlah said...

Gingajoy - there's nothing glamorous about pulling asparagus out of a toddler's be it MI or CA (except in Michigan it would probably be a twizzler?)

Fresh Hell - Massholes, I love it. Can't wait. Bring it beotch.

Anonymous said...

Indeed, this achievement is a real wonder, thank you for this article anyway.
voyance mail gratuit en ligne