Sunday, July 27, 2008

16 Weeks




16 weeks pregnant with Anna














16 weeks pregnant with creature #2












Can you spot the difference? That's right - I'm considerably more tanned this time round!!

Thanks for all your comments on this post. I have decided to repeat the pregnancy photo essay with creature #2, you were right, it does seem the only fair way.

Clearly I have no shame.

Don't worry though, it is still safe to eat food while surfing the web, I will not be broadcasting my belly on a week basis.

It appears that I'm about 3-4 weeks further along in terms of showing than last time. Case in point, my 19 week photo from last time, compared to 16 weeks this time:






































Oh who am I kidding, there is clearly much more lard in photo #2, and I'm definitely 'carrying lower' (read stomach muscles not even pretending to put up a fight). But do I care? No. I am strutting this belly round like a poor man's Angelina Jolie and I don't even flinch when Anna says 'I saved a spot for you Momma, for you and your big butt'.

Nice.

2 comments:

jenny said...

aaah - i love your baby bump! you totally crack me up 'the poor man's angelina jolie' - hahaha!

Unknown said...

I would kill to have that belly, right NOW. And my baby is 2 years old. I can dream.

I think you look great.