Saturday, February 07, 2009

Blue

It's that time again, my Mum and Dad have flown home, having thoroughly enjoyed their three weeks of glorious sunshine - made even sweeter with knowing that it's been snowing almost nonstop back home. I should imagine getting off the plane at Leeds Bradford might have been a bit of a shock to the system.

While I collect my thoughts and emotions, I'll leave you with a couple of photos I've been staring at, trying to convince myself there is a reason to live here after all, when so much of my heart lies elsewhere.

Tidepooling in February





















3 comments:

Hyphen Mama said...

That's the beauty of air travel. You can always visit home, and then come 'home' to beaches in February. I'm sure it's very difficult to be away from your parents at this point in your life.

Blogexpat said...

Hi,
Only a few words to alert about the new blog directory for people living abroad, travelers and expatriates: BlogExpat:
http://www.blogexpat.com
This free blog service has become a directory of expat blogs, open to any blog of people living abroad. This is an exciting new feature and you can immediately add your expat/travel blog in the BlogExpat directory and help us grow the community:
http://www.blogexpat.com/en/register.htm
You will get a personal page for the profile of your blog with its latest posts and will be able to reach easily expat, travelleurs, targeted visitors and neighbours who can find you thanks to our Google Maps.
We hope to see you soon on www.blogexpat.com.

PS: you can also add our logo with the appropriate colours to your blog here:
http://www.blogexpat.com/en/links.htm

Expat mum said...

Ah sweetie. I get like this every time I come back from England and I haven't given birth for almost 6 years! I hope you settle down a bit. Make sure you get outside every day - it helps.