Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter - by Anna



















Anna, the night before Easter -

"I know a lot about bunnies. I'm problee the world expert on bunnies. I know that bunnies like quiet. So if I hear some noise tonight I will go downstairs and say EASTER BUNNY! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM"
























Easter Sunday - after finding lots of chocolate and having mellowed rather in her opinion of the Easter bunny she said:

"Oh, he is darling".

I don't know where she gets it from. Honestly. She's an absolute nutter.


3 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness. That is adorable!

Little Britainer said...

She's a simply gorgeous nutter, darling.

And I can't blame her for being confused with the Easter/Bunny/Chocolate thing. It's a mystery to me too, but I'll take the chocolate.

Unknown said...

That girl is GORGEOUS!! And witty. Hmmm, beautiful blond in California. Yeah, you're in trouble. OOPS, and you've got another one, too!

HEY wait... maybe you could get her into movies and SHE could start paying the bills. I'm sure you've already thought of that.