Saturday, April 18, 2009

Our Survey Says....

It's a camel.

Something you could have found out if, like my Mum, you double-clicked on the picture to get a better look and saw it described as 'camel.jpg'. Genius alert.

The reason I posted it, is honestly not because it looks like a giant hairy appendage, it's because as she sat back on her heels to survey the finished masterpiece, she frowned, rooted around for a grey felt tip pen and with painstaking precision added a dot in the middle of the picture:

















Then she turned to me and with complete seriousness said:

"I added an eye so that you should know it's a camel"

Oh. Of course.

I loved all of your comments. Thankyou, and huge props to Laura for guessing right first time that it was a camel. You must have noticed its eye.

4 comments:

seadragon said...

Oh my goodness, I never would have guessed! I also thought it was a table with a lacy tablecloth and high backed chairs! But had I noticed the eye, perhaps I would have had a different interpretation. :)

Unknown said...

Oh... now I see it! I had missed the EYE. Gah, how dense am I?

Expat mum said...

I'm counting legs, humps etc, but it's not like any camel I've ever seen. Bless!

MY SANDWICH GENERATION said...

Dear Ali,

Lovely work my friend. I just wanted to let you know that I have posted a link to your site from mine. It would be a great honor for Granny and The Granny Diaries to have you come visit in her (their) new home. You don't have to stay long and stay away from the prune juice shots..
http://www.mysandwichgeneration.com
All the very best to you!

Adrienne Schoenfeld