Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Touchstones

I asked my family what three things have the power to cheer them up the most (being in a bit of a sad mood myself). Their answers:

Anna:
  1. Flowers
  2. Love
  3. Being with my Mom

Lucy (we imagined):
  1. Ba (bottle)
  2. Boop (boob)
  3. Baw (ball)
LK:
  1. My three girls (points given for the speed of the response if not the honesty).

Me:
  1. Cash
  2. Check
  3. Money Order

That's terrible isn't it? OK, I'm only joking, my real three are:
  1. Picking my girls up from school at the end of the day
  2. LK making me a margarita
  3. Cash, check, money order.


What are your three?

4 comments:

seadragon said...

I'm with LK.

But Anna's response was very sweet.

FeatherDuster said...

Definitely have to give a man points for at least having a CLUE what the right answer should be :)

Lucia's Mom said...

1. Kids whispering "lub you mummy" as they're falling asleep

2. running over to give me a hug during school pick-up

3. watching them "teach" each other.

Nimble said...

1. a good night's sleep
2. chat with a friend
3. when the girls are being collaborators instead of enemies

Getting the kids from their after school program is good but not the visceral relief it was for me when they were littler.