Sunday, October 14, 2007

Normal Service Will Resume Shortly

I know I know! What the chuff is going on with the header. Nice summery image - it's October you moron!

The point is, I have finally, finally worked out how to manipulate my blog header, a bit of a personal victory, so you'll just have to bear with me while I give it a proper sorting out. That is with all my spare time of course - in the time it's taken me to do this Anna has been wreaking havoc toilet-papering the entire second floor, and tipping everything out of every drawer. Honestly, what does she think I am, a parent?

2 comments:

jenB said...

I have a web fairy who helps me. i used to know what i was doing, and got older and had kids and now derrrrrrr.

Julia said...

Pleasantly surprised by the discovery of your site so pretty and so original, everything is well designed and very beautiful with a lot of choice, it is a wonder !! your creations are magnificent and what to say about your letter papers, superb !! Congratulations. Sincerely.

Voyance rapide en ligne