Friday, December 15, 2006

Spinning

I went spinning today for the first time in ...ahem...and I swear I was not so much sweating as oozing a toxic sludge.

I used to exercise all the time. B.C. (before child) I would play tennis at least three times a week, and run triathlons, and .... stuff. Now, A.D. (Anna Dominates) I'm lucky if I can make it to the gym once a month, and my tennis game involves still receiving the A-team e-mails. That's it.

So, my $30.50 spinning class was brilliant (once a month....). And I really should do it more often. Blah blah blah. But I swear I was sweating neat Bombay Sapphire. It's been so long since I've done any sweating other than going in to a cold financial sweat that I was producing pure radioactive waste. I think kissing me would have been the same as licking as high-school chemistry bench. Lovely.

Must drink more gin and replenish.

No comments: