Memes are to NaBloPoMo as Baby Einstein DVDs are to parents of infants. After a while you have to give in and use them because you've run out of options.
StickyFeathers tagged me yesterday on 7 random facts. I'm going to tweak this one a little, because I'm fresh out of random facts (I'm simply not that random) so in deference to the upcoming holiday I'm going to list 7 things I'm thankful for:
1. The 10 days in November & December when we don't have house guests.
2. Interest rates being cut. Oh you have no idea.
3. The upcoming 5 day holiday (yup I'm tacking on Monday too).
4. I finally got upgraded to OS10 at work. So long hamster!
5. Anna's kick-ass 3 hour naps that have been going on for months now.
6. The fact that I not only love but genuinely like my family.
7. You, my faithful bloggy readers - yes all three of you! Your comments, and support regularly make my day - even though some of you are clearly insane.
Christ, 7 things, that was a toughie.
OK, I'm sending this to a few of my favourite people. I need 7 things you're thankful for. Points for sarcasm.
Sticky Feathers, Dafodilly, Currently, Scribble Nation, Fresh Hell, Amy, Little Britainer